Friday, July 26, 2019

Dianna David TED Talk- Have the Balls to Floow Your Dream


When you look for the top rated, most popular TED Talks, this is not usually one that comes up.  But I really love this one, both for the message, but also the amazing presentation Dianna David gives to it.  Maybe this is partly because I actually have worked for a circus, Cirque du Soleil,  in fact.  I was not a performer, but simply a ticket seller in the box office.  I also helped set-up and tear down the Cirque traveling show several times, and got to work in the incredible world of circus people.  I've said many times, if I was told back then that I had to pick one company to work for my whole life, it would have been Cirque du Soleil.  It was one of the most fulfilling places I ever worked, on those early tours, other than working for myself.  

If you watch this TED Talk, you'll get sense of why that is.  Dianna also moved in the circus world to find her calling in life.  Another great TED Talk having to do with creativity, following your dreams, dance, and I think you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plywood Hood Brett Downs' age 53 compilation video

Brett Downs birthday is today.  Here's his compilation video from the last year of riding.  There were a few "WTF did he just do?&q...