Friday, April 30, 2021

A little late but... 5,000 page views! Woohoo!


 I retired Steve Emig: The White Bear blog about a year ago, after it hit 100,000 page views.  It's now at about 124,000, just going on momentum. 

 This "new" blog has wandered around the themes of creativity, new media marketing, writing and such.  I'm going to start writing more about blogging itself, who could use blogs, and why they help for certain things.  I've tried about 50 or more blog ideas in 12 years, and my blogs have scored over 380,000 total page views, so I have a reasonably good idea what I'm doing in the blogosphere.  So I'm going to focus more on sharing what I've learned about blogs and blogging, and other random creative stuff, going forward.  5,000 page views is a cool benchmark to hit on a new blog.  So I'm stoked, even though it was a month or so ago, and I wasn't paying that much attention at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plywood Hood Brett Downs' age 53 compilation video

Brett Downs birthday is today.  Here's his compilation video from the last year of riding.  There were a few "WTF did he just do?&q...